February 20, 2010

Please do not read this post.

Pre script : When there is a post script why can't there be a pre script?
After going through all my other posts(though none would have done it so far), junta might think I only write serious stuff. So, I decided to write something funny. (what a funny title ha ha ha....)Ok..ok...I will tell the truth. Actually I found the idea of a pre script funny and wanted to add it some how into a blog. As, I didnt get any proper idea for a post, I am writing this junk to use it as a context for that(Please do not let this stop you from reading further. Infact, you must be proud of me being truthful).
Thanks for not stopping reading. I will not disappoint you. Infact I will make you happy by stopping here. Hope you found this post funny enough(atleast I didn't bore you with a 1000 words).
Post Script(a.k.a PS) : When there is a pre script or you wrote really less, there will be a post script.
PPS : please dont make this post stop you from following my blog.

3 comments: